Nice nice nice.   We does love our m31.  Too bad it’s collide with us!

Wes

On Thu, Oct 1, 2020 at 5:43 PM Derrell Oliver <mtbkr123@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hey Guys,
Here is my shot of M31 taken last night, it was a full moon but it was the first clear night we have had in a long time so I took a chance on it !!
2 hours 17 minutes of exposure time, 30 second exposures @ iso 800, 20 Darks, 20 Bias & 20 Flats, unguided, Astro-Tech AT80ED, Astro-Tech .80 Reducer/ Field Flattener, Canon XSI 450d, ICE Lipo Light pollution filter, Stacked in Deep Sky Stacker & processed in GIMP.
Any suggestions on a better filter for M31 ?

--
Derrell Oliver
Astro-Tech AT80ED