Re: Possible defective unit #iEXOS-100 #TECHNICAL

Mario

Hi Wes, I'm using an ASIAir Pro in both Sidereal and Lunar tracking mode with the iExos connected via serial cable.
I'm not sure if that makes a difference or what others have been using when experiencing the problem. I could try and use Explorestars to see if the problem exists.

Regards,

Mario

On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 at 9:13 PM Wes Mcdonald <wesmcd6@...> wrote:
Mario

Are you using explorestars?

If so are you in P or T mode?

Regards,

Mario
Streetsville, Ontario

Mounts: iExos 100, Skyguider Pro
Scopes/Lenses: Main/Orion 80mm, DSLR/Tamron 18-400mm lens, guide/ZWO-340A
Computer: ASIAir
Cameras: Canon T2i DSLR, ZWO120MM (guide)
Utility Software: iPolar (for Skyguider polar alignment), iCap, Explorestars, Canon EOS Utility
Image Processing Software: Photoshop