Problem Conected PMC-Eight #EXOS2 #ASCOM

axlzerox7@...

Dear I request your help with a forum thread (I did not find) or answer. It happens that I am using N.I.N.A with the PMC-Eight system connected via Serial Cable. At the moment of connecting the PMC-Eight to NiNA it works perfectly, but when I open PHD2 I only connect the guide camera and I get a message that the COM12 Port is being used by another Application (NINA). If I close NINA it connects me without problems, if not, it won't let me. What is my mistake? NINA talks to PHD2 in theory ... your help please, I am new to the PMC-Eight system. I own an Exos 2GT Thank You!!.