User Manual for Android version of ExploreStars? #ExploreStars #Android #VIDEO

Paul Mogg

Hi there, is there a user manual available that is specific to the Android version of ExploreStars? I'm a beginner to astronomy equipment so I need exact instructions as to how these things work, and so far have only been able to find instructions for the Windows version, instructions for installing the Android version, but no user manual for the Android version, which has a lot of differences to the Windows version, e.g. star alignment, new "ENTER" and "OBS" buttons, different functionality on the "SYNC" button. How do you you capture a location?. I know you can work these things out by trial and error, but frankly you shouldn't have to guess and waste your time doing that. Thank you.