Mirko Gude

Hi,

last week I had the chance to made some pictures (videos) of Mars. It was my first attempt with Mars and it was also the first time were I could test new hardware and settings together. So the Mars was not my first goal, but at the end I’am surprised, what is possible.

BTW, I noticed, that Explore Scientific offers focal extenders. Are there any limitations in use with different telescopes? I’ve only a cheap 1,25’’  2x Barlow… so I think about a 3X 50,8MM/2“ or the 5X 31,7MM/1.25“ for my Skywatcher 80/600. If anybody has experience with this, any hint is welcome.

Regards,
Mirko

--

Mounts: ES PMC-8 IEXOS 100, ES EXOS2-GT