Mirko

When I put a 3x Barlow on my 127x940 I couldn’t see beans for stars.  Planetary would be another matter I suppose.  Of course you are going to have some darned small fields of view which will test your goto accuracy.

That’s about all I can tell you.  I gave it up after one frustrating night.  Didn’t try to figure out how to use it properly.

One other thing is the darned things are heavy as can be.  Look at those specifications.