Re: User Manual for Android version of ExploreStars? #ExploreStars #Android #VIDEO

Harry

Hi All,
When I used ExploreStars for scope movement, I found using the “compass rose” as an easier alternative to the up/down/left/right buttons.
With just a little practice, you can keep your finger on the center of the rose, and move the scope, without removing your finger or your eye from the eyepiece. It also functions in a slower/faster rate depending on finger movements.

FYI, Harry

--
Harry
Vero Beach, FL

Mounts: ES iExos 100-PMC Eight
Guide: ZWO 30mm Mini, ZWO ASI120MM-Mini
Software: ASIair Pro, iPad Pro, MacOS, Starry Sky Stacker, Affinity Photo, Lightroom,  SkySafari Plus
Cameras: Nikon D600, D5500
Misc: ES USB Power Bank, Rigel QuikFinder, 0.8x Focal Reducer
Filters:  Optolong L-Pro, L-eNhance