Re: PHD2 stopped talking to my mount #EXOS2 #OpenGOTO #ASCOM #pmc-eight

James

OK. I ordered one that specifically states it is the FTDI version. Should be here tomorrow. That still doesn't explain why it works with ASCOM but not PHD2. Especially if PHD2 is using ASCOM as a proxy to talk to the mount. Just a thought.

Thanks

--
Mounts: Explore Scientific EXOS II GT, iEXOS-100, Celestron AVX
Scope: Explore Scientific AR102, AR152, FirstLight 152mm Mak-Cassegrain, SpaceCat 51