Re: Non-Messier objects in ExploreStars #EXOS2 #ExploreStars

James

Yeah, was a typo. Which interface are you using (iPad, Android, PC)? Are you sure your database is up to date? While there are some objects I couldn't find, I have found about 90-95% that I have searched for. Some objects have NGC, HIP, IC, SAO, and other identifiers. Sometimes you just have to find the one ES uses.

--
Mounts: Explore Scientific EXOS II GT, iEXOS-100, Celestron AVX
Scope: Explore Scientific AR102, AR152, FirstLight 152mm Mak-Cassegrain, SpaceCat 51