Re: Non-Messier objects in ExploreStars #EXOS2 #ExploreStars

Paul Meesters

Edited

Carried everything inside again, gave it one more try, and now it's connecting again :(.
I'm not carrying it outside again to only find out it doesn't work outside.

I'm using a Microsoft Surface laptop.. expensive stuff. If that doesn't work I definitely need another mount.
I have an old iPad 3 lying around somewhere which I don't use anymore, because most apps need a newer iOS then the iPad3 is capable of.  is the ExploreStars App compatible with iOS 9.3.5 ?
I am not planning on buying another iPad. I'd rather buy a better mount.

It may be a good mount, but when it is not working, it's just a heap of scrap metal.

EDIT: ExploreStars is not compatible with this iPad..