Re: PHD2 stopped talking to my mount #EXOS2 #OpenGOTO #ASCOM #pmc-eight

James

OK. So it appears the it is moving.

Starting point:

End point:

After running this test I discovered something that I hope isn't an issue. This is what I ran into.

1. Set the position indicators back to the starting position. Set POTH to move 30 degrees per slew. E and W slew worked fine. However, when I tried to slew N, the log says it moved, but it didn't. I then tried to slew S and that worked. Then I tried to slew N again, and it did, returning back to where I started. I then tried to slew from the starting point again, it says it moved, but it didn't. The mount is balanced. I triple checked that.

Thanks
--
Mounts: Explore Scientific EXOS II GT, iEXOS-100, Celestron AVX
Scope: Explore Scientific AR102, AR152, FirstLight 152mm Mak-Cassegrain, SpaceCat 51