Re: PHD2 stopped talking to my mount #EXOS2 #OpenGOTO #ASCOM #pmc-eight

James

Jerry,

Yeah, that makes sense. Now that it looks like I got ASCOM and PHD2 running, though I need to see if it will calibrate, hopefully tracking will work now that it's running over serial.

With that out of he way, hopefully, what's the best way locate and slew to objects when using PHD2 and APT? I tried installing ExploreStars on my laptop but it seems to get stuck at "please wait".

Thanks

--
Mounts: Explore Scientific EXOS II GT, iEXOS-100, Celestron AVX
Scope: Explore Scientific AR102, AR152, FirstLight 152mm Mak-Cassegrain, SpaceCat 51