Re: Non-Messier objects in ExploreStars #EXOS2 #ExploreStars

Wes Mcdonald

Exactly.  Paul, please stop thinking about what ought not to be the problem.  You need to believe there is a problem.  Someone told you you had the wrong IP address. That ip address is the windows default when the dhcp fails.

Please do what we are telling you to do.  If you don’t you will remain in a messed up state.

Wes

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 5:39 PM Paul Meesters <p.h.meesters@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I am on Windows Home 1909 on this specific laptop. That should not be impacted by the update issue.

EDIT: scratch that - this version IS listed as being affected