Re: Non-Messier objects in ExploreStars #EXOS2 #ExploreStars

Wes Mcdonald

Yes you need to set that to ipv4

Sorry.  Snake bit means things just go wrong all the time.   I thought you were the network guy. Sorry.  Glad you found the settings.

So pick ipv4. Then change to static.  Then set the address, gateway, and net mask per my message.  That will fix your WiFi connection issue