Re: Non-Messier objects in ExploreStars #EXOS2 #ExploreStars

Paul Meesters

Ooops,

I spoke too soon.
I indeed managed to slew to an object using Stellarium. And it is still tracking it (I hear the exos-2 motors spinning)
However..... Stellarium is now FROZEN. It accepts no commands, the "slew telescope to" dialog is still on screen, but I cannot close it.
Alt-Tabbing to POTH gives me an unresponsive window with an eternal spinning hourglass (well, the modern hourglass, the spinning circle), Cannot do anything in it. Cannot stop tracking, cannot park the mount. Cannot do anything.

so, my agony starts again.