Re: Non-Messier objects in ExploreStars #EXOS2 #ExploreStars

Wes Mcdonald

Paul

Poth used to crash on my tablet occasionally.  After I replaced the tablet (got ruined by dew) I don’t think it has happened again.

Suggest you get going in serial mode and see how that compares.

I assume you have the pc set to not connect to any other WiFi  network?  I won’t but it might try anyhow.

But think of the progress you have made.