Re: PHD2 stopped talking to my mount #EXOS2 #OpenGOTO #ASCOM #pmc-eight

James Everson

Jennifer,

Thanks, I will look into that. I was able to calibrate and guide with PHD2 last night, so I think that is good to go. I do have another question, but it may be better suited for the APT or PHD2 forums. I tried to use dithering for the first time last night but it didn't seem to work. I pointed APT to PHD2 and the log showed that had started dithering, but after 15 min it still hadn't resumed imaging. Any ideas?

Thanks again

--
Mounts: Explore Scientific EXOS II GT, iEXOS-100, Celestron AVX
Scope: Explore Scientific AR102, AR152, FirstLight 152mm Mak-Cassegrain, SpaceCat 51