polar-finder reticle not centred #polaralignment

Mikas

Edited

I'm struggling with polarscope alignment with the mount itself. (sorry about the wrong title, cannot be changed)

On my new EXOS-2 field and center of the reticle were moving in circles when RA axis rotated. After struggling with centering adjustment I have removed the reticle glass itself. Apparently, the center cross itself is not centered, and not the glass is exactly round. On the instruction manual, it looks perfectly centered. Is it supposed to be like that or I got a bad reticle?