locked Re: Replacing the tripod for the IEXOS-100 #iEXOS-100 #Off-Topic

Wes Mcdonald

Ming:

You will get the iEXOS tripod when you buy the mount.  Buy the mount and see if you need to upgrade.  For visual I would guess you will be fine, but if you upgrade the tripod you will for sure.  The azimuth adjuster I would say is mostly to enable better polar alignment.  Once you get the iEXOS you can make a determination if you can make it fit your other tripod.

Wes.