locked Re: Replacing the tripod for the IEXOS-100 #iEXOS-100 #Off-Topic

Karol Trepala <kalski44@...>

I thought this forum is to give a good advice and support for the users of your products... sorry, my bad.
I gave that advice, based on my issues with looking for some shop with your bigger tripod. If you will tell me where in France or Belgium is it possible to buy ST3 tripod I will do that instead of looking for some alternative solutions like in my previous post.
If you don't wan't to see here any criticism about your products (which in general I really like, but they are not perfect), just remove my posts it's not an issue for me I just tried to help others.