Re: #iEXOS-100 Maximum weight I can use. #iEXOS-100

James Ball

I have extra counterweights and have used it with the standard tripod with up to a deforked C8.  It will be quite shaky when focusing with that much weight but for visual it can do it.  If you purchase the heavier tripod and the azimuth adjuster it will handle quite a bit of weight.

On my standard tripod it does well with an extra weight and the AT102ED (102\700) scope, That shouldn't be too different from what you have currently..
--
James Ball
Dawson Springs, Ky