Paul Mogg

Hi All, this is my first real attempt at astrophotography, using the EXOS-2 PMC-Eight Mount I recently bought, which after a few initial glitches seems to now be working quite well. it's of the Orion Nebula. I'm completely new to this so I just shot 14 Lights and 5 Darks, 30 secs each at 1600 ISO, with no guiding, on an old Nikon 3200 DSLR through a Skywatcher 200DPS Newtonian. Processed with DeepskyTracker and GIMP.
--
Location: southern Spain

Equipment:
Explore Scientific EOS-2 PMC-Eight mount
Skywatcher 200DPS Newtonian telescope
Telrad.
28mm 2" and 12mm 1.25" lenses.
2 and 5 x Barlows.
Macbook airĀ
Huawei Android T5 Tablet
Nikon D3200 DSLR
Software: ExploreStars Android & WIndows, Stellarium OSX & Android, AstroDSLR