Re: EXOS-2 PMC-8 Autoguiding noobie question. #pmc-eight

Steve Siedentop

These cameras, as well as the new cameras from Meade and Orion, are made by ToupTek.  They list Linux in the specs.

The ToupTek cameras are also supported by INDI.

However, I unfortunately I don’t have any direct experience with this particular camera to definitively say it works with Linux.

-Steve

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 6:48 AM Kopytko <cerberus77@...> wrote:
Hi,

I have question regarding autoguiding equipment. I plan to buy this Bresser Guiding Kit: https://www.bresser.de/en/Astronomy/Accessories/BRESSER-Guiding-Kit-AR90-500.html
Will it fit to EXOS-2 PMC-8? As I use Linux, should I expect any problems with setup and drivers?

br
Przemek

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 G11 with Ruland Couplers and One Piece Worm Blocks, Skywatcher NEQ-6
Scopes: ES ED127CF FCD100, Orion 6” Mak, Stellarvue SV80EDT, Coronado Solarmax 40