bill rowe

Here's my M31.  30X75 seconds at  ISO 800 through my William Optics Z61 (360mm/f5.9) guided by PHD2 with a QHY monochrome camera and mini guide scope. With sharpcap for [olar aligning and astrotortilla for plate solving the setup and aiming were easy.  This was done from my suburban back yard with a fairly clear sky.

Post-processing was done with Siril scripts which is by far the easiest option i've found.