locked Re: No stars on DLSR #Off-Topic

Harry

Paul, I forgot to mention on my ES 80, I have to use an additional 2 inch extension tube plus the .8x focal reducer (looks similar to your field flattener), with my crop sensor DX5300, and focus no problem. I see on the ES website your scope comes with 2 extension tubes. Mine did also. I believe that is your issue.
--
Harry
Vero Beach, FL

Mounts: ES iExos 100-PMC Eight
Guide: ZWO 30mm Mini, ZWO ASI120MM-Mini
Software: ASIair Pro, iPad Pro, MacOS, Starry Sky Stacker, Affinity Photo, Lightroom,  SkySafari Plus
Cameras: Nikon D600, D5500
Misc: ES USB Power Bank, Rigel QuikFinder, 0.8x Focal Reducer
Filters:  Optolong L-Pro, L-eNhance