Re: Polar scope illuminator not working #EXOS2

Be careful as I have thought it had been switched off when it hasn’t, keeps me supplying more batteries.

On 7 Nov 2020, at 13:44, Wes Mcdonald <wesmcd6@...> wrote:

Yes paul.  The polar scope switch assembly is also a battery holder.  It unscrews.

Michael Whitaker
Wakefield, UK.
MOUNTS. Exos-2 PMC Eight..
SCOPE: RVO Horizon 72ed.