Re: Sould I worried about this? #EXOS2

Steve Siedentop

That happens occasionally with cast metal.  Give customer service a call and let them know.  They will take care of you.  Explore Scientific isn’t perfect, but they own their issues and take care of their customers.  It may never break, but given where it is, I don’t think I would wait until it does.

-Steve

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 7:37 AM <sotirios.gg@...> wrote:
New ownwer of Exos2 PMC-Eight here!
I noticed this. Sould I worried?

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 G11 with Ruland Couplers and One Piece Worm Blocks, Skywatcher NEQ-6
Scopes: ES ED127CF FCD100, Orion 6” Mak, Stellarvue SV80EDT, Coronado Solarmax 40