Re: Installed ASCOM 6.5 SP1 Cannot Connect PMC-8

Wes Mcdonald

So go to the setup for the driver and make sure the correct comm port is selected and serial etc is all set
Wes

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 8:15 PM Mark Lamb <lamb_mark@...> wrote:
I think it is installed correctly, but not sure.

I already tried reinstalling 6.4, and still it would not connect.  So I reinstalled 6.5, and still it won't work.

I then brought out an older laptop, with 6.4, and it will not connect, giving the same error.

All of this work fine just a couple of days ago, and has been working fine (on multiple laptops) for 2+ years.