Re: PMC-Eight unit problem #EXOS2

Wes Mcdonald

Sam

When the explorestars is stuck please open a command window in the pc and find out what the up address is.  Use the ipconfig command. It must be 192.168.47.11.  If it comes up 169.xxx.xxx.xxx we can fix you up.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 9:54 AM <sotirios.gg@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Thanks Wes for replying,

I switched off all networks (from power plugs). I connected to PMC wifi, open explore stars and nothing! To be precise, the Explore stars worked at the first try but  when I moved the cursor it stoped responding. All other tryes ended up with a "Please Wait" screen.
It seems that the night will be cloudless and I am stucked and Dissapointed!

I am using win PC
Sam