Re: PMC-Eight unit problem #EXOS2

sotirios.gg@...

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 07:34 PM, Tyler Bowman - Explore Scientific Customer Service wrote:
Im just wanting to make sure your connected to the right fomat is all is the reason im asking?

I want to make sure your Connected to the right mount as well.
Well Tyler, I changed nothing in settings or any other mods in laptop since the last time I used the mount. To mention, with the first use I noticed that sometimes during session, the explore stars app went terminated like someone had pressed the x button. The wifi was still connected. But when I restardt the app everything went ok! The second night the app worked without any chashes. Yesterday worked for a short time and today almost not at all!