Re: PMC-Eight unit problem #EXOS2

Wes Mcdonald

Sam.  I believe you have a perfectly fine version of code.  the problem may lie elsewhere.

Now the last I saw you were connected in serial as reported by the configuration manager.  Both the serial and wifi status lights were green at the bottom of the CM.  This is all good.

If you want to keep on fooling with it, we should start there.
Wes.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 3:44 PM <sotirios.gg@...> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 10:38 PM, Tyler Bowman - Explore Scientific Customer Service wrote:
well Sam if you want i can either remote into your system if you would like or i can ask that i set up a RMA and have you send it in and ill run it through the paces and what not but you let me know what you would like to do sir and well get this resolved.
I don't know Tyler. What you think is the solution? Can you fix this remotely?