Re: PMC-Eight unit problem #EXOS2

Wes Mcdonald

Sam

Load this and run it.  it will show you what wifi networks are up and also their relative signal strengths.

See if the PMC8 signal remains strong after you boot the PMC8.  dont bother trying to connect, just observe the signal

let me know.

Wes.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 4:03 PM <sotirios.gg@...> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 10:49 PM, Wes Mcdonald wrote:
Sam.  I believe you have a perfectly fine version of code.  the problem may lie elsewhere.

Now the last I saw you were connected in serial as reported by the configuration manager.  Both the serial and wifi status lights were green at the bottom of the CM.  This is all good.

If you want to keep on fooling with it, we should start there.
Wes.

Wes, For a moment, yes both lights was green. But for a few moments. Time after time the ability of wifi to stay connected lowered. I think something happens to wifi signal beacause the strength of the signal is not full (most of the times) despite the proximity of the laptop. Sometimes is just one bar then 3 then disconnected then foul, one again and so on... As I wrote above, after any restart, the behaviour of the system worsens ...and my mental health also.. :)
Thank you again!