Re: PMC-Eight unit problem #EXOS2

Wes Mcdonald

Luiz:

Hmmm.  What version of ASCOM are you using.  And does it pass the diagnostics with 100% good results?  The ES driver has no clue who is connecting to it.  If APT can go direct, then APT should be able to go through POTH  its all same to the driver.

Remember we set POTH to connect to the ESASCOMdriver.  Also be sure to use the "anycpu" version...I may have already said that

wes