Re: PMC-Eight unit problem #EXOS2

Wes Mcdonald

Sam:

OK we have the problem.  As tyler mentioned you don't want to run the thing with the dongle plugged in.  It is fine as is. For now.

I believe your antenna cable popped off inside the case. There is a small wire running from the Wifi module to the antenna connector.  It has a tiny plug on the end that attaches on the wifi module.  if that falls off you cannot communicate.  Never had it happen before, but that is what it sounds like.

You can open the case an take alook.  Don't touch anything though.
Wes.