Re: New iexos 100 Dec Slop #iEXOS-100 #VIDEO

Don <donsinger@...>

Hi Jerry and Tyler:

I took Doug's suggestion and looked at the comments at the end of the YT video regarding backlash adjustment

I spent around 2 hours trying to find the sweet spot and I cannot. Either backlash is too much or when I just adjust to remove it, I get a grinding noise during around 1/3rd of the revolution of the pulley.

As I note in my video, this is one fussy adjustment and I have worked a lot on my AVX and CGEM extensively with no issues.

Any help is appreciated...btw, that 5/64" screw is incredibly difficult to get at and just gave up on that.

My YT video can be found hereĀ https://youtu.be/mIOX6eEY9bY

Best
Don