Re: Malicious Download Detected Error

Matt

Hi Paul, I have not encountered this trouble, however, it's possible you may be using the Safe Browsing feature (Chrome), SmartScreen (Edge) on the browser, or, possibly some anti-virus software shared by the PC's that may need adjustment.

- Matt

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020, 11:01 AM Paul via groups.io <paulw617=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello,

On two different Windows 10 PCs, running both EDGE and Chrome,  when I try to download anything from the https://explorescientificusa.com/pages/software-and-downloads-for-pmc-eight-system, like the latest firmware, or the utility or config manager, I get an "Malicious Download Detected" error and the download aborts.  Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks,

Paul
--
AT72EDii  OTA