Re: Connecting Pmc8 to Phd2

Wes Mcdonald

Madhavan

Yes always use the poth hub.  Connect poth to the ascom driver.  All other applications connect to poth.

Welcome!

Wes

On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 3:34 PM <pisharam.astrophotograhy@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi,

          I am sorry if this is a newbie question but I was wondering if someone can help me as I am new to the PMC-8 system. I am trying to connect the Pmc8 to phd2 (Pulse GUiding). So should I use the POTH Hub  in mount options or the ES PMC8 Driver. Any help in this regard is appreciated. For some reason the mount doesnt seem to be calibrating properly. I am in India and using the ES G11 with the Pmc8.

Madhavan