Jeff Snell

Thanks Harry.  Wish I was in Vero though.  It was 25 degrees last night but beautiful clear skies and calm winds.  I’m shooting under Bortles 6ish skies in North Ogden Utah with an Optolong L-enhance light pollution dual band pass filter.  Makes quite a difference in the pics.

Have a good one!

Jeff

On Nov 22, 2020, at 4:18 PM, Harry via groups.io <flykai1@...> wrote:

Beautiful Jeff!!
--
Harry
Vero Beach, FL

Mounts: ES iExos 100-PMC Eight
Guide: ZWO 30mm Mini, ZWO ASI120MM-Mini
Software: ASIair Pro, iPad Pro, MacOS, Starry Sky Stacker, Affinity Photo, Lightroom,  SkySafari Plus
Cameras: Nikon D600, D5500
Misc: ES USB Power Bank, Rigel QuikFinder, 0.8x Focal Reducer
Filters:  Optolong L-Pro, L-eNhance