Software Update iEXOS-100 PMC Eight #iEXOS-100 #FIRMWARE

Derrell Oliver

Hey Guys,
I've got a question about updating the firmware/software om my iEXOS-100, I purchased it in January 2019, the serial # is 000032, I have never
updated it, it is working great so should I try to update it or leave it alone ?
Thanks for any help.

--
Derrell Oliver

ES iEXOS-100 PMC-Eight with ES Heavy Duty tripod & ES USB Power Bank.
Astro-Tech AT80ED.
Astro-Tech 0.80 Field Flattener/Reducer.
Meade Infinity ST80 with Lunt Solar dual speed crayford focuser.
Meade Polaris 90 with GSO dual speed crayford focuser.
Meade Polaris 130 with ScopeStuff 1.25 crayford focuser.
ZWO ASI120mc-s, Canon XSi 450d.
EQ2 Mount with Orion EQ-2M RA Drive.
AZ3 Alt-Azimuth Mount.