Re: Explore Stars Android App in mobiles phones: Samsung S10 #Android

Mike Hammer

Tyler,

My Huawei tablet (an 8.4" Mediapad M5) works with Explore Stars. All that needs to be done is to change a display setting.  Go to Settings - Display - View Mode - set to SMALL by tapping the "-" symbol (Default is the standard setting). I suspect that this will work with the 10" Huawei too.

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 6:00 PM Tyler Bowman - Explore Scientific Customer Service <Tbowman@...> wrote:
Can i also ask where are you located and are you using a there are some tablets that simply dont work like huawei or whatever its called just let me know and ill help you out on my days offf.