locked Re: 3D Printed Parts and How to use IEXOS-100 with the free Astroberry Server software #iEXOS-100 #Off-Topic

Yorksman

Sounds like a fun project during lockdown in the UK. It's not the best of weather here either so it keeps the hobby going. Presumably the Raspberry Pi is controlled remotely from a PC or laptop? I like the idea of fixing a laser pointer to the mount. I tried using one manually a few days ago and really liked the instantaneous visual feedback. But for it to be really useful, it needs to be fixed. Thanks very much for the post.