iEXOS-100 tripod #iEXOS-100

James

I was just wondering if there was a better tripod that supports the iEXOS-100 mount. The legs are a bit flimsy and I'm concerned it will nit last long. I have to move it around a lot as I have to go off site to set it up.

Thanks

--
Mounts: Explore Scientific EXOS II GT, iEXOS-100, Celestron AVX
Scope: Explore Scientific AR102, AR152, FirstLight 152mm Mak-Cassegrain, William Optics SpaceCat 51, Sky-Watcher Evostar ED APO 72mm