Re: iexos-100 beginner comments (Mac user) #iEXOS-100 #FIRMWARE #iPadOS

Paul Mogg

Hi All, thank you for your replies. My issue is more basic than using a serial cable at this point. Right now I just want to connect to my equipment in Kstars, using the WIFIi connection to the EXOS-2,  but I don't seem able to setup a profile in the Kstars EKOS wizard to do this. Attached is a screenshot of the Wizard, I enter my gear and hit Save, to save the profile, which then takes me to an "EKOS" screen where there is a pull down menu to load a profile, but my profile does not appear in that menu, it just says SIMULATORS.There is no error message that anything went wrong, any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you.

--
Location: southern Spain

Equipment:
Explore Scientific EOS-2 PMC-Eight mount
Skywatcher 200DPS Newtonian telescope
Telrad.
28mm 2" and 12mm 1.25" lenses.
2 and 5 x Barlows.
Macbook air
Huawei Android T5 Tablet
Nikon D3200 DSLR
Software: ExploreStars Android & WIndows, Stellarium OSX & Android, AstroDSLR