Re: iexos-100 beginner comments (Mac user) #iEXOS-100 #FIRMWARE #iPadOS

Mirko Gude

Hi Paul,
with Wifi, you should select Ethernet in the options.

But first, make sure, that your Mac is connected with the PMC-8 Wifi.

Best Regards,
Mirko

Am 01.12.2020 um 10:01 schrieb Paul Mogg <pdmogg@...>:

Ok so I've been able to save a profile using the default name only, and load it into the EKOS screen, and on that screen I have got the Nikon DSLR to connect. However ( screenshot attached ) there doesn't seem to be an option to connect to the EXOS-2 via WIFI, only Serial or Ethernet. Is the serial cable my only option?

AnonAstron had posted that he was able to connect via WIFI in Kstars via the INDIGO Server App, which I can also do with Stellarium, but not with Kstars.

Anone know how to setup Kstars to communicate with the INDIGO Server App as he described?

Thank you.
--
Location: southern Spain

Equipment:
Explore Scientific EOS-2 PMC-Eight mount
Skywatcher 200DPS Newtonian telescope
Telrad.
28mm 2" and 12mm 1.25" lenses.
2 and 5 x Barlows.
Macbook air
Huawei Android T5 Tablet
Nikon D3200 DSLR
Software: ExploreStars Android & WIndows, Stellarium OSX & Android, AstroDSLR <Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 9.49.04 AM.png>

--

Mounts: ES PMC-8 IEXOS 100, ES EXOS2-GT
Scopes: Skywatcher 80/600, TS Photoline 72/432mm-Apo