iExos 100 Reset to Factory Defaults #iEXOS-100

javaruck@...

I have an iExos-100 mount that was configured to wired connection for control via my ASIAIR Pro. Unfortunately, my mini-USB port broke off from the mainboard and the mount is bricked. Customer support has been awesome and a new part will be shipped to me so that I can repair the mount. In the meantime, is there anyway to reset the mount back to the factory default settings so that I can use the Explore Stars App in the interim? Everything that I've seen in the documentation suggests that this is not possible but just in case I'm missing something I thought I'd reach out to the group. As Murphy's law would have it, my misfortune occurred during a stunning stretch of perfect weather for astrophotography.

Thanks!