From: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Rucker
Sent: Saturday, December 5, 2020 3:34 PM
To: MAIN@espmc-eight.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] iExos 100 Reset to Factory Defaults #iEXOS-100

I have a computer and used the PMC-Eight Configuration Manager to switch the mount to wired control. I can connect my PC to the PMC-Eight network but it cannot find the mount connection. It seems that the only way to switch back to the factory default settings is using the wired serial connection to reset. Seems odd that there isn't a way to reset the mount without a wired connection but it seems it might not be possible.

On Sat, Dec 5, 2020 at 3:20 PM Luiz Sanches via groups.io <luizfsanches=yahoo.com.br@groups.io> wrote:

Do you have any computer/Notebook? With this, you can manager the mount.

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 100
Scopes: Use camera lens currently