Re: iExos 100 Reset to Factory Defaults #iEXOS-100

Jason Cousins <midvill@...>

Good Morning from Long Island NY

Just received my delivery of the EXOS2-GT.

Hoping this experience is going to be good... but off to a bad start.
This in fact might be the wrong group as well and I apologize.

BIG Explore Scientific Fan....

SO

I received the scope last night and to my surprise there is no Manual to operate or understand the mount just a 2 page faint schematic how it should perhaps go together.

Please help or point me to the correct group.

Thanks...

Strike 1.

I do hope that the other issues don't seem to follow along for the ride.

Jason

"Somewhere, Something incredible is waiting to be known" Carl Sagan.....