Re: Newb issues after firmware, ExploreStars Data Base update #iEXOS-100 #Android

Joe Izen

Wes,

7       EVT:503-Checking COM3.
EVT:505-Propeller chip version 1 found on COM3.
EVT:506-Loading RAM
EVT:507-Verifying RAM
EVT:508-Programming EEPROM
EVT:509-Verifying EEPROM
INF:451-Success.

6       Path to EEPROM: "C:\Users\joe\OneDrive\Documents\PMC8Firmware\1A01C_10B_5.eeprom"
5       Path to Propellent.exe:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Explore Scientific Utilities\PMC-8 Configuration Manager 1.0.3\Propellent.exe "
4       Attempting to upload ROM: 1A01C_10B_5.eeprom
3       Firmware sucessfully unzipped
2       Unzipping firmware file.
1       Firmware files successfully downloaded to C:\Users\joe\OneDrive\Documents\PMC8Firmware\Firmware.zip
0       Downloading firmware

How do I verify mount is in UDP mode? Even though my Fire tablet says it is connected, CM reports the mount as NOT CONNECTED with Current Connection NONE.  This is through the USB cable.

In Connection Tab,
The find Current Connection button reports
10       The mount does not appear to be connected. Please check your settings and network connection.

I see a communication Method under the Advanced tab with a UDP button. Should I connect my PC to the PMC-8 ad hoc network and push that button? Windows 10 often has problems connecting to ad hoc networks.  Thanks.