Re: Newb issues after firmware, ExploreStars Data Base update #iEXOS-100 #Android

Wes Mcdonald

Joe

The pmc stays in WiFi until changed.  My guess is that when you were fooling with the cm originally you changed the thing to serial.

Maybe one day this will be easier to know and change.

Glad you got it.  It had to be one of the three ways. I forgot to mention serial!