Re: iEXOS-100 worm gear jamming/crunching? #iEXOS-100 #FIRMWARE #goto

Wes Mcdonald

No. The bind comes from the pressure the worm places on the wheel.  Take a look at Bob Hoskins document in the files section of the main sub group (I think, maybe the mounts).  It addresses adjusting the mesh (and other things) in the exos2.  Read it for the sense of what you are trying to do.   Then apply the disassembly described in the video with the bits that allow you to adjust the mesh pressure.     I am not much help as I have not worked on my iexos, only my exos2.   Others have though and hopefully they will chime in.

This is a commonly done adjustment.   Don’t worry.